Hmmm, is it wrong that this list just makes me even hungrier? Sure, sure, obesity is at a record level in America, but these restaurants are catering to the “screw it, I don’t care anymore” crowd with dishes packed with INSANE amounts of calories! This list is put out by the Center for Science in the Public Interest, so God bless them:
- Cracker Barrel –The Country Boy Breakfast comes with “all the fixin’s” and is equal to going to McDonald’s and getting three Egg McMuffins and four hash browns…at one time.
- Cheesecake Factory –Their Cinnamon Roll Pancakes cram 2,040 calories into three tasty servings. Just go to Krispy Kreme and get 11 donuts for the same effect.
- Chili’s –The Boss Burger is something to behold. It packs the same calorie punch as going to McDonald’s and ordering three triple cheeseburgers and a large order of fries.
- Dave & Busters –You’ll find 2,340 calories in their Chicken ‘n Waffle Sliders. To get the same caloric intake, and this impressive, you’d have to take on eight Eggo waffles and eight Jimmy Dean sausage patties and cover them in a half-cup of maple syrup.
- Jimmy John’s –The 16-inch Giant Gargantuan has triple everything you need…including the bypass surgery. You could get the same effect for ordering 3 Cold Cut Combo footlongs from Subway.
- Maggiano’s –If you get the Today & Tomorrow pasta deal and eat the Braised Beef al Forno in-house and take the Taylor Street Baked Ziti home for later, you’re taking in a combined 3,160 calories. That’s the same as 3 Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizzas.
- Sonic –The Oreo Peanut Butter Master Shake has over 1,700 calories for the 32-ounce large size and is equal to downing “15 Oreos blended with a half-cup of lard.” Tasty!
- Topgolf –An order of their 24 injectable donut holes can run over 1,900 calories. That’s equal to four Burger King double cheeseburgers and a large Coke.