Lay's just announced eight new flavors. They're all part of a "Tastes of America" line, so each one is supposed to represent a flavor from different parts of the country. From the east coast to the midwest, you're getting all types of flavors for your taste buds.
- Deep Dish Pizza, for Chicago.
- Lobster Roll, for the New England states.
- Pimento Cheese, for the South.
- Thai Sweet Chili, for the Pacific Northwest.
- Fried Pickles with Ranch, representing state fairs everywhere.
- Crab Spice, for Maryland.
- Chile Con Queso, for Texas.
- And Cajun Spice, for Louisiana.
They're all going on sale at the end of the month and will be available through September. The catch, though, is that they'll only be in stores in the regions they represent. If you want the other ones, you'll have to order them from Lays.com.